exciting news!

Hello friends,

Happy December!

Exciting news!!! As of today I have a new online home. Yep, I will no longer be blogging here and while it's a little sad to be leaving after five years I've been feeling the need for change. Along with this domain shift I'll now be blogging and creating work under my own name — Evie Barrow. Why? It's simply more, me. And the fresh start leading in to 2014 couldn't feel more right.

So what's good about my new place? It's both a blog and a gallery under the one roof. I've created a gallery section so you can easily browse the things that I make. I also have an About page, with embarrassing photos. You know you want to come and see!

But before vacating I'd like to say a HUGE thank you for being here over the past five years. Whether you've lurked, shared a comment or emailed me, you are super ace and I appreciate you heaps. I've loved sharing this blog with you and I'm excited to be continuing over at my new site; www.eviebarrow.com

As a little housewarming celebration there's free shipping on everything in my online store from now until December 18th. See my new site for details.

Much love,
x Evie

No comments: